科学Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$22,000 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Rotokauri Campus
- 14 credits each at NCEA Level 3 in three approved subjects; and
- Literacy (10 credits at NCEA Level 2 or above made up of 5 credits each in reading and writing); and
- Numeracy (10 credits at NCEA Level 1 or above).
- A minimum of 60 credits at NCEA Level 2 across four subjects (15 credits per subject) including English and a Science subject or Physical Education; and
- A minimum of 14 credits at Level 1 or higher in Mathematics or Pāngarau on the New Zealand Qualifications Framework (NZQF); and
- A minimum of 8 credits at Level 2 or higher in English or Te Reo Maori, 4 credits of which must be in Reading and 4 credits in Writing.
If you’re passionate about understanding how the human body works and how to get the most out of it to achieve the best results in elite performance or health and well-being, then this is the programme for you. You’ll learn alongside industry professionals and have access to the same state-of-the-art sport testing and consulting facilities used by national and international athletes. You’ll learn the skills and knowledge to become a well-rounded practitioner of sport and exercise science; this includes physical education, coaching, exercise physiology, sport nutrition, sport psychology, biomechanics, sport rehabilitation and personal training.
You will study:
• Musculo-Skeletal Anatomy
• Physical Literacy
• Human Body Systems
• Exercise Programming and Design
• Human Movement Studies
• Sport and Exercise Psychology
• Lifestyle, Nutrition and Health
In you third year you will complete 70 hours practical experience in your areas of interest. These hours may be accrued by placements at local gyms or working with clients for injury rehabilitation, nutrition, physical conditioning, and performance assessment and improvement. You will also have the opportunity to undertake research projects with clients and work alongside industry professionals.
The Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science may lead to employment in a wide range of areas within the sport science, health and fitness, and education sectors including local and regional sports organisations, health and fitness centres, community health, personal and team fitness training, and P.E. teaching.
NCEA Level 3 comprised of 60 credits at NCEA Level 3 or above and 20 credits at NCEA Level 2 or above, including:
An equivalent or relevant level 4 qualification as approved by the Team Manager or delegated authority.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS: 6.0, with no band lower than 5.5 or equivalent, and TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =