Diploma in Beauty, Body and Spa Therapies (Level 5)
- 学费：$17,500 NZD Per Year
- Professionalism for the Beauty, Body and Spa Industry
- Facial Analysis and Treatment
- Essential Anatomy and Physiology for Beauty Therapy
- Advanced Facial and Tanning Techniques
- Practical Treatments for the Hands and Feet
- Professional Hair Removal Techniques
- Professional Eye Enhancement Treatments
- Practical Face and Figure Analysis
- Advanced Facial and Body Treatments
- Anatomy and Physiology for the Spa Industries
- Body Massage Techniques
- Electrolysis and Electrical Therapy for the Spa Industry
- Beauty, Body and Spa Industry Development
- Special Techniques for Fashion Media
- 毛利, Pasifika and Asian Cultural Treatments
- Professional Spa Practices
- 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 in four subjects preferably including English and Science, or
- National Certificate in Cosmetology (Level 3), or
- Certificate in Beautician and Nail Technology (Level 4), or
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Beautician) (Level 4), or
- National Certificate in Beauty Services (Nail Technology) (Level 4), or
- Equivalent overseas qualification
Gain the skills to pursue a career in the beauty, body, and spa industries. This course incorporates the Certificate in Beauty Clinic Practices. Also embedded within this programme are internationally recognised City & Guilds qualifications.
If you'd like to be at the leading edge of beauty, body and spa treatments, this programme is for you.
You'll learn skills that will take you all over the world and open up career opportunities from television and film, to international spa work, make-up and nail artistry.
You'll train in Wintec's state-of-the-art training facility, Urban Spa, which includes a luxurious Vichy Spa unit. Gain practical skills and work with real clients during your training to become a qualified beauty therapist and/or nail technician.
What You'll Learn
Year One Modules:
Year Two Modules:
The Diploma in Beauty, Body and Spa Therapies (Level 5) may lead to employment in the beauty and spa therapy industry in areas such as beauty clinics, hair salons that have a beauty section, self-employment, cruise ships, pharmacies or as a mortician, media makeup artist, nail technician, facialist or cosmetic house representative. Currently, there is a skills shortage for qualified therapists as New Zealand due to an increase in the number of beauty, body and spa destinations.
Upon achieving relevant work experience you will have the necessary skills to move into team leader, head therapist and management roles. The skills and knowledge that are gained can be applied in the regional, national and international workplace.
Candidates who have English as a second language are required to have an International English Language Test System (IELTS) score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent.
TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =