设计Diploma in Interior Design (Level 6)
- 学费：$21,800 NZD Per Year
- Interior Design Principles & processes
- Communication Strategies
- Drawing for Interior Design
- Construction Design
- Spatial Design
- 2-D & 3-D CAD
- History of Design
- Advanced Presentation Strategies
- Business Practice for the Creative Industries
- 14 credits at NCEA Level 3 in each of 3 subjects or equivalent, or
- 48 credits at NCEA Level 2 across four subjects (including English and/or Mathematics, Practical Art, Technology or Design) or equivalent, or
- Successfully completed the Certificate in Media Arts programme, or equivalent
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
The art of the Interior Designer is the ability to creatively combine inspired thinking and technical components to transform interior spaces to enhance lifestyles. This is a practical course aimed at developing students' abilities in interior design from conceptual stages through to fully resolved interior proposals. You'll learn current industry skills from practicing interior designers and have access to the latest industry technology. You'll use manual and technical drawing as well as digital programmes to produce colour and 3-dimensional sample boards. On some projects, you'll work collaboratively with actual clients on real projects.
A strong industry network is behind this programme, supporting students with work experience opportunities. Guest speakers regularly provide inspiration and insight into current industry practice, as do on-site industry visits. The work you do will be for real clients with most projects involving industry or community groups. Work experience is undertaken in your final year and can lead to full-time employment.
What You'll Learn
During this two year full-time programme you will develop theoretical understanding and practical technical skills across
The Diploma in Interior Design (Level 6) may lead to employment in interior design firms, in architectural firms as a consultant, in construction dealing directly with clients or in self-employment as an Interior Designer.
Please submit a portfolio with your application. It should reflect your creative ability and inclination, and will be examined for presentation as well as design.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =