Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- 学费：$21,050 NZD Per Year
- A degree conferred by a New Zealand tertiary education institution
- A New Zealand Qualification Authority recognised degree from an overseas tertiary institution
- Demonstration of equivalent practical, professional or educational experiences which may include other qualifications at Level 6 and Level 7 on the National Qualifications Framework.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want a graduate qualification that will give you practical application in the business world, the fast-track Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is it! Designed for those who already have a degree in another subject area, the Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management will progress your career into management in just one year.
You’ll gain the essential skills you need to get the most from employees. You’ll learn about staff management, recruitment, employee performance, up-skilling and development, and resolving conflict in the workplace. Most businesses need expert advice on industrial relations and employment law as well, so you’ll be in demand.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management are compulsory. You will study eight modules in total – five focus on human resource subjects such as organisational behaviour, industrial relations and strategic HR, and one focuses on business in the New Zealand context. Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom.
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =