Graduate Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- 学费：$19,050 NZD Per Year
- have successfully completed a bachelor degree from a New Zealand Institution or an Approved and Accredited Institution overseas; or
- Successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor degree); or
- Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years full time work experience [relevant to selected field of study] as approved by the Centre Director or authorised nominee.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
Do you have a new idea and want to know how to make it a reality? If you like to think outside the box then this graduate qualification is for you. You will learn how to innovate and create game-changing products and services, build a great team, incorporate customers’ feedback in developing your service or product, learn from failures and turn them into opportunities, raise funds that you need for growth and know how to choose an appropriate and timely exit strategy.
Innovation and entrepreneurship is crucial for the continuing success of any organization – learn how you can make a difference in the world.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship are compulsory. You will study seven modules in total – five focus on innovation and entrepreneurship subjects such as creativity, strategic planning, product development and managing growth, and one focuses on business in the New Zealand context. Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom.
Candidates are required to:
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =