Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management
- 学费：$21,050 NZD Per Year
- have successfully completed a bachelor degree from a New Zealand Institution or an Approved and Accredited Institution overseas; or
- Successfully completed a Level 6 or 7 Diploma and relevant work and/or life experience (equivalent to a bachelor degree); or
- Evidence of equivalent practical, professional or educational experience e.g. three years full time work experience [relevant to selected field of study], as approved by the Centre Director or authorised nominee.
- IELTS score of 6.0, with no individual band score lower than 5.5; or equivalent
- TOEFL IBT 60, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 50.
If you want a graduate qualification that will give you practical application in the business world, the fast-track Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management is it! Designed for those who already have a degree in another subject area, the Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management will progress your career into operations management in just one year.
The broad scope of this qualification equips you with the skills to get the best results out of people and processes. The skills in analysis and logistics you gain from Operation and Production Management mean you can plan and implement production efficiencies that translate to what every business needs: a better bottom line.
What You'll Learn
All modules in the Graduate Diploma in Operations and Production Management are compulsory, there are no elective modules. You will study five modules specific to Operations and Production Management covering subjects such as operations and project management, product development and resource management. You will complete your qualification with the Industry Project.
Your final module – BIBM788 Professional Project – includes a work placement and research project, bringing together all you have learnt in the classroom. This is a great experience, where you get the opportunity to showcase your skills and talents, build networks and business relationships that can lead onto job opportunities.
Candidates are required to:
English Language Requirements:
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =