科学Master of Science (Sport and Exercise Science) (Level 9)
- 课程级别：硕士学位/Master's Degree（9级）
- 学费：$22,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Rotokauri Campus
- An undergraduate degree in Sport and Exercise Science, or equivalent, with a grade average of B or better (including any failed modules) in the final year of full-time study, (or equivalent in parttime study), or
- Postgraduate Diploma in Sport and Exercise Science, or equivalent, with a grade average of B or better (including any failed modules), or
- Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science (Honours) with first or second class honours, or
- Equivalent qualification
This programme can be customised to your specialist area of interest and is designed for those who want to continue onto a doctoral programme or into higher level positions in the workforce.
You can specialise in:
• Exercise Physiology
• Exercise Rehabilitation and Clinical Exercise Physiology
• Sport Nutrition
• Sport and Exercise Psychology
• Thesis or paper(s) and dissertation options are also available.
You will research in a supportive, creative and dynamic research culture, growing both capability and capacity in key areas. At Wintec we foster knowledge creation, knowledge transfer and innovation through research and research-based teaching while developing collaborations and strategic partnerships with both internal and external agencies. You will work with tutors who are highly regarded in the industry and specialists in their field.
The Master of Science (Sport and Exercise Science) may lead to employment as a tertiary Teacher, research and sport consultant, or an individual and team sport trainer and conditioner.
Upon completion of this programme further tertiary study at Doctorate level can be undertaken.
English Language Requirements:
A minimum IELTS Academic band score of 5.5, with no band score less than 5.0; or equivalent, and TOEFL IBT 46, TOEFL PBT score of 550 or Pearson score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =