New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $7,100 for the entire...
- Complex interpersonal communication
- Understanding of complex context-specific texts
- Writing complex, context-specific communications
- Interaction, effective processing and dissemination of information.
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (General) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Employment) (Level 4)
- Programmes/courses that are linguistically demanding and/or a specialised field of study
- Most postgraduate programmes/courses, depending on the focus of the programme leading to this qualification.
The New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Level 5) will prepare you for higher-level study, training or employment in New Zealand and will help you gain the skills necessary for success in your studies or career. You will consolidate your oral and written English language skills to use and understand complex English for a wide range of situations at Wintec and in New Zealand and will expand face-to-face, independent and online learning study skills.
Graduates of the New Zealand Certificate in English Language (Academic) (Level 5) [Ref: 1884] will have English language skills to work in positions that require:
This certificate builds on the:
This certificate facilitates meeting the language requirements for:
a) Candidates must be 16 years or older.
b) Candidates must have achieved NZCEL (Academic) (Level 4)
c) Have achieved a score of IELTS 6.0 across all bands, or equivalent.
d) Candidates must take part in a selection interview and will be required to take a placement test to determine their current English Language level and learning goals.
e) Candidates must demonstrate a reasonable chance of success in the programme.
English Language Requirements
Placement in this programme will be determined by the Centre for Languages Placement Test according to language proficiency.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =