旅游管理New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 4) (Tourism Operations 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,550 for the entire...
This programme will provide you the skills to work for tourist attractions, regional tourist offices, hotels, conference centres or tour operators within New Zealand. You will be placed in a local tourism operation to gain work experience, learn first-hand how the industry works and how staff interact with the visitors.
You will gain an understanding of the tourism industry and visit a North Island tourist destination to see how real tourism businesses work. Successfully complete this programme and you’ll also have the opportunity to sit the examination to gain the City and Guilds qualification Level 2 Diploma in International Tourism.
You will study:
• Why people travel
• Tourism history, development and attributes in New Zealand
• New Zealand tourist destinations, their geographical factors and aspects that make them successful
• Customer service in tourism organisations
• Products that enhance the visitor experience such as foreign exchange, travel insurance, car hire, cruising and accommodation
• Relevant legislation, regulations, standards and guidelines
• Tourism business systems and processes
• Human resource operations and processes for a tourism organisation
Graduates of the programme will have the skills and knowledge to work in a wide variety of positions in the tourism industry. Roles may include inbound tourism operator, cabin crew, attraction supervisor, transport provider, airport ground crew, or tourist information supervisor.
This programme can pathway to the Tourism Management 5 or to Wintec’s Bachelor of Applied Management.
24 credits at NCEA Level 1 including 12 credits in English or 毛利; or a relevant qualification at NZQF Level 2 or above; or equivalent.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS: 5.5 with a minimum of 5.0 in writing, or equivalent, TOEFL IBT 46, TOEFL PBT score of 530 or Pearson score of 42.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =