Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Information Technology (Level 8)
- 学费：$10,720 NZD Per Year
- Project Management for IT (level 8, 15 credits)
- Business analysis for information technology
- Business Intelligence
- Management of information systems
- Networks and infrastructure
- Security and forensics (delivery from 2018)
- Software development and testing
- Special topic in information technology
- Applied information technology project (30 credits)
- Information technology internship (30 credits)
- A bachelor's degree in Computing or Information Technology or a related subject area, with a grade average at level 7 of B or better in the final year of full-time study, or equivalent part-time study; or
- An equivalent qualification as considered by the Centre's Postgraduate Programme Committee
The Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Information Technology is being developed in close consultation with industry to enable students to build on their technical skill set. It enables students to undertake a short programme of study in order to upgrade their qualifications and to amplify and update their information technology knowledge and skills.
What You'll Study
Students will Study four modules for a total of 60 credits as follows:
An approved selection of modules worth 45 credits from level 8 electives:
Graduates of this programme (depending on their previous education, experience and choice of electives) can work in roles in business analysis, business intelligence, data analytics, information security and forensics, information technology management, IT project management, software development and software quality assurance.
Graduates from the Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Information Technology may subsequently enrol in the Postgraduate Diploma in Applied Information Technology, or the Master of Applied Information Technology, with up to 60 cross-credits.
Entry into this course requires:
English language requirements: IELTS: 6.5, TOEFL IBT 79, TOEFL PBT score of 590 or Pearson score of 58.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =