维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
商科Bachelor of Applied Business Studies
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$18,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Auckland Campus
- help students recognize the relevance and importance of business knowledge to business communities within a modern society
- equip students with an understanding of the principles of business disciplines enabling them to appreciate and apply this knowledge in practice
- equip students with the personal, group and technical skills appropriate to practice Business Studies within the workforce
- develop in students a well integrated and applied knowledge of the major aspects of Business Studies and the ability to relate these to practical issues of management
- develop in the students the tools, techniques and models applied to the solution of business problems
- develop in students management and leadership abilities through independent research and investigation
- develop in students an appreciation of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial approaches to business development and issues
- students who have not graduated from the New Zealand Diploma in Business need to complete eight first year core papers
- Finance - Auckland and Porirua campus (CA & CPA pathway - Auckland Only)
- Hospitality - Auckland campus
- Marketing - Auckland campus
- Management - Auckland and Porirua campus
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Commercial Law
- Economic Environment
- Organization and Management
- Business Communication
- Computer Concepts
- Business Data Analysis
Learn practical business skills that will enable graduates to work within a variety of organizations. Focus on outcomes including strong communication, people skills and technical knowledge.
This practical and applied degree offers students real world skills that enable them to hit the ground running when they enter the workforce. With core skills provided in all majors, plus employability skills such as communication, the Bachelor of Applied Business Studies meets the needs of today's employers.
There are a wide variety of opportunities in industries for marketing, management, finance and hospitality graduates.
Auckland campus is offering an opportunity to specialize in finance using the Associated Chartered Accountant (ACA) or CPA Australia pathways.
The Bachelor of Applied Business Studies aims to satisfy the needs of both students and industry for a credible and practical study programme that will:
There are a number of specialisations available depending on which campus you study at:
NCEA Level 3 awarded, with at least three approved subjects of 14 credits each at Level 3
Literacy: 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing (from NZQA specified list)
Numeracy: 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of specified achievement standards or unit standards 26623, 26626, 26627 (all three required)
International Baccalaureate (IB): Award of the full IB Diploma (24 points or higher), including English A1 at either Higher or Standard Level and any mathematics subject.
Cambridge International Examination (CIE): A minimum of 120 points on the UCAS Tariff at A or AS level; including grade D or better in at least three subjects (from the NCEA approved list); minimum grade E in AS English and minimum grade D in IGCSE mathematics or any mathematics passed at AS level
Evidence of successful completion of high school studies overseas or relevant recent tertiary study at Level 4 and/or relevant work experience (paid or unpaid); application considered on a case-by-case basis with entry granted at the discretion of the head of school
A minimum of 72 credits at Level 2 including a minimum of 14 credits in each of four subjects and a minimum of 30 credits with merit or excellence, including degree entry standards for numeracy and literacy; application considered on a case-by-case basis with entry granted at the discretion of the Head of School.
English Language Competence
Minimum IELTS 6.0 (no lower than 5.5 in any band), or equivalent