维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
Bachelor of Creativity (Toi Poutama)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Whitireia New Zealand
- demonstrate excellence in their chosen art field of weaving or carving
- demonstrate an understanding of tikanga 毛利 through application of their art practice
- contribute to the revival and survival of ancient 毛利 art practice
- contribute to the evolution of 毛利 art through individual creative processes and artistic expression
- apply relevant 毛利 language (vocabulary, terminology, whakataukī, karakia, and kīwaha) to their major discipline
- identify appropriate relationships within the toi community, to include marae, hapū and iwi and demonstrate effective engagement
- engage in arts entrepreneurship with confidence
Explore 毛利 art at degree level by specialising in whakairo (carving) or raranga (weaving). Create a major body of work in your final year.
The Toi Poutama major of the Bachelor of Creativity is a three year programme that develops students' knowledge of the traditional practices and techniques of raranga or whakairo. The first two years of the Bachelor of Creativity (Toi Poutama) provide students with a strong base in raranga or whakairo. In the third year, students create a major body of work for exhibition.
This Toi Poutama major of the Bachelor of Creativity combines core courses with specialist raranga and whakairo courses. Students explore traditional practices and techniques of raranga or whakairo, and also gain complimentary skills in business, curatorship, exhibition practices and taonga management.
Graduates from this programme will be able to:
University entry or equivalent study/work experience, and evidence of suitability based on portfolio
Proven equivalence to domestic entry requirements and IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =