维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
Graduate Certificate in Applied Arts
- 学费：Please contact the provider
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- completed a degree in a related area of study and wish to extend their work into new areas or genres
- substantial relevant creative experience in lieu of a degree
- a place in an approved international exchange programme (their results would be cross-credited back to their main qualification in their homeland)
Undertake specialised study and practice that extends your prior degree work, or explore a new direction of activity or different media through project work
The Graduate Certificate in Applied Arts is intended for students who have either
The Graduate Certificate in Applied Arts has majors in Music, Performing Arts, and Visual Arts and Design.
The Graduate Certificate is worth 60 credits, and can be taken full-time for one semester, or part-time over two semesters. The content may be either a major Body of Work, worth 60 credits, or three 20-credit papers chosen from Research and Presentation, Creative Enterprise, Special Topic (two available); or other degree papers with the approval of the head of school. Each major has well equipped specialist rooms and facilities. Our teaching staff are well qualified and committed to encouraging quality student learning.
Completed arts related degree, or equivalent experience and evidence of ability to study at Level 7
International students may enrol as part of a secondment from their main degree studies. Entry IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)