维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
New Zealand Diploma in Networking (Level 6)
- 学费：NZ $17,265 for the entire...
- Apply advanced wireless and switching configuration and troubleshooting techniques to resolve switching and routing issues for organisational networks.
- Apply routing configurations and troubleshooting techniques to implement and maintain networks.
- Analyse the impact of convergence on network infrastructure and implement unified communications to maintain acceptable organisation service levels.
- Apply specialised knowledge of networking protocols and technologies to configure, maintain and monitor networks.
- Analyse and implement advanced network security to protect and secure assets and to meet best practice and organisational requirements.
- Analyse networking performance scenarios and recommend remedial actions to maintain acceptable
- organisation service levels.
- Analyse and document requirements for routing, switching and server infrastructure to support IT infrastructure planning.
- Apply IT service management and change management processes and procedures to comply with organizational requirements.
- Professional practice
- Routing and switching
- Connecting networks
- Network management
- Wireless networking
- Unified communications
- Network security
- IT management
- Must be 18 years or older
- New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5) or equivalent skills and knowledge
- IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent
- 授课校区：Computer Power Plus (Wellington Campus)
The aim of this programme is to provide you with the opportunity to achieve a qualification in IT networking which meets industry needs for appropriately qualified information technology (IT) employees. The programme also provides you with the opportunity to gain a number of external Cisco certifications.
Upon graduating you will have the skills and knowledge to gain employment in roles such as IT technician, service desk, desktop support, or entry level network administrator, network engineer, or network support roles. You will also have the background to progress into more advanced roles including network engineer, manager or analyst.
Major qualification goals
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be able to:
This diploma is a 120 credit programme, consisting of eight x 15 credit courses. These courses start every five weeks. The first 20 working days are the study days on the course. The last five days will usually include a day each for revision and the final assessment, and days for study break.