维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6)
- 学费：$17,025 NZD Per Year
- Analyse requirements, design and document software solutions for a range of problems in an organizational context.
- Write and maintain programs using design patterns, data structures and algorithms to meet specifications.
- Apply a range of software quality assurance techniques to verify correctness of systems.
- Apply data management and storage technologies to support the software application and the development process.
- Establish application security by integrating security principles throughout software development to ensure system integrity.
- Choose, justify and apply architecture, technologies, and tools, to implement the software solution.
- Apply IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements in a software development context.
- IT Systems
- Data Handling and Web Concepts
- Professional Practice
- Programming Principles
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Client-Side Development
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Game Development
- Application Security and Server-Side Development
- Data Access & Management
- Web Services
- Mobile Development
- Software Testing & Maintenance
- Agile Project Management
- Software Project
- Must be 18 years or older
- IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5), or equivalent
- New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (L5) or Equivalent skills and knowledge If you do not have a level 5 certificate/diploma in computing or equivalent, you can take our Skills and Knowledge Assessment.
- 授课校区：Computer Power Plus (Wellington Campus)
The aim of this new programme is to provide students with the opportunity to achieve a qualification in software development which meets industry needs for appropriately qualified information technology (IT) employees.
Upon graduating you will be able to enter employment in development or testing roles, in a range of organisational contexts. These roles may require fundamental coding, scripting, and testing skills, and are less likely to require significant architecture and design skills. You may also be employed in other roles that use programming skills, such as teaching, small business projects; or be self employed.
Major qualification goals
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be able to:
Behave with integrity as a responsible Information Technology professional, to contribute positively to society.
Apply communication, information design, personal, and interpersonal skills, clearly and professionally to enhance working effectiveness, efficiency, and quality outcomes in an organisational environment.
Apply project management tools and techniques to an IT related project, to analyse and solve problems.
This diploma is a 240 credit programme, consisting of 14 x 15 credit courses and one x 30 credit project. These courses start every five weeks. The first 20 working days are the study days on the course. The last five days will usually include a day each for revision and the final assessment, and days for study break.