维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
设计NZ Diploma in Web Development and Design (Level 5)
- 学费：NZ $17,088 for the entire...
- Apply the fundamentals of information systems concepts and practice to support and enhance organizational processes and systems.
- Apply the fundamentals of IT technical support concepts and practice to manage hardware and software resources to meet organisational requirements.
- Apply the fundamentals of interaction design concepts and practice to enhance interface design
- Apply the principles of software development to create simple working applications.
- Use problem-solving and decision-making techniques to provide innovative and timely Information Technology outcomes.
- Determine client requirements, prepare and present solution(s) which meet client requirements.
- Write scripts appropriate to implement and customise a solution package using frameworks and libraries.
- Design and implement interfaces to enhance user experience and functionality.
- Select, install and configure appropriate plug-in modules to supplement functionality to meet organizational requirements.
- Test functionality and usability to meet client requirements.
- Implement, configure, and publish tested web solution to meet client requirements.
- Apply professional, legal, and ethical principles and practices in a socially responsible manner as an emerging IT professional.
- Apply communication, personal and interpersonal skills to enhance effectiveness in an IT role.
- Front-end Web Developer
- Web Content Editor
- Full Stack Web Developer
- Website Administrator
- Website Project Manager
- UI/UX Architect
- Database Administrator
- IT Systems
- Data Handling and Web Concepts
- Professional Practice
- Programming Principles
- Business Analysis and Solution Design
- Client-Side Development
- Testing and Deployment of a Web Application
- Web Application Project
- Must be 18 years or older.
- IELTS 5.5 (no band less than 5.0) or equivalent
- NZQA level 3 certificate in computing or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience. If you do not have a level 3 certificate in computing or equivalent, you can take our Skills and Knowledge Assessment
- 授课校区：Computer Power Plus (Wellington Campus)
This new programme provides a pathway to becoming an IT professional who can design and develop websites in all sectors of the economy and society. On the completion of this programme, you will be able to build a complete web application following the entire web development process from end to end, using a content management system. In addition, you will have a broad set of IT skills that are internationally relevant. You will also be capable of operating within applicable professional standards and practice, both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
Major qualification goals
Upon completion of this qualification, you will be able to:
Future Career Possibilities
Further Study Options
Upon successful completion of this diploma, students can further enhance their IT career opportunities with the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (Level 6). Note: The New Zealand Diploma in Web Development and Design (L5) contributes 90 credits towards the completion of the New Zealand Diploma in Software Development (L6)