维特利亚国立理工学院/Whitireia New Zealand
护理Postgraduate Certificate in Specialty Care
- 学费：$24,950 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Whitireia New Zealand
- HSC8601: Specialty Practice (45 credits)
- HSC8603: Forensic Practice 1 (45 credits)
- HSC8604: Forensic Practice 2 (45 credits)
- HSC8605: Primary Mental Health Care (45 credits)
- HSC8607: Advanced Paramedic Practice 1 (45 credits)
- HSC8608: Advanced Paramedic Practice 2 (45 credits)
- HSC8606: Dual Disability (45 credits)
- HSC8611: Pacific Health (45 credits)
- HSC8602: Clinical Leadership (45 credits)
Develop specialty knowledge and skills in relation to your role and the area of health you are employed in while gaining a nationally recognised qualification
The clinically focused Postgraduate Certificate in Specialty Care is offered to registered health professionals working in specialty practice for a minimum of 22.5 hours per week. This two paper programme offers a range of papers which allows for a programme of study that best meets your needs and reflects current and developing research-based practice in relation to health care delivery.
Courses are 17 weeks in duration and are a combination of online learning and short tutorial blocks delivered predominantly at the Porirua campus.
Please note, not all papers are offered every year.
Registered health professional with current New Zealand practising certificate, Bachelor degree or equivalent; employed in a relevant clinical service for a minimum of three days per week
Must meet domestic entry requirements and also have IELTS 7.0 in each band
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =