惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
商科Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business (NZQF Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$25,400 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
- Knowledge of culinary applications and gastronomy in an international environment enriched by the interpretation of established traditions in a contemporary context and an appreciation of NZ culture, hospitality and produce
- High level of applied expertise in the skills and knowledge associated with the field of culinary management and business operation
- Mind-set of excellence and innovation
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms and display open-mindedness in multiple contexts with social and cultural awareness and flexibility
- Ability to demonstrate the fundamental principles/tenets of cultural safety in their interactions with others, maintaining a philosophy of ethical and cultural integrity within a global context
- Ability to be self-directed, manage personal development and accept personal accountability
- Commitment to professional practice and to continuous improvement and extension of knowledge through critical analysis and research
- Ensuring you are ready to enter the hospitality industry with confidence
The Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business will prepare graduates to enter and manage world-class culinary businesses in a globally competitive environment. This innovative degree programme focuses on developing knowledge and appreciation of fine food and beverage in a ‘farm to plate’ context, and how this is successfully applied in a range of business oriented culinary settings. Students will learn to conceptualise, create, promote, commercialise and manage the culinary product or service in a global context. This course ensures that students are 100% ready to enter the hospitality industry.
This programme of study requires completion of 360 credits and involves the equivalent of three years, 32-weeks of fulltime study (per year). In each year students are expected to complete 120 credits. The degree is a three-year programme. Each year is divided into two semesters of 16 weeks.
WHAT QUALIFICATION WILL I GAIN
The following outlines the key knowledge, skills, attitudes and values graduates will have when they successfully complete this programme:
Entrepreneur, Hotel Manager, Book Author, General Manager, Rostering Supervisor, Human Resources Coordinator, Recruitment Manager, Training Manager, Human Resources Manager, Director of Human Resources.
Academic evidence of equivalence to New Zealand university entrance
Plus IELTS 6.0 (Academic), with no band lower than 5.5 & at least 6.0 in writing
17 years old (no upper age limit)
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =