惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Information Technology
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Gain a broad-range of skills
- Specialize in an area of your choice:
- Software engineering
- Information assurance and security
- Further enhance your career prospects
- Software Developer
- Network Engineer
- Web Programmer
- Security Engineer
- IT Business Analyst
- Database Manager
- NCEA Level 3 with at least 14 credits in each of 3 subjects
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above
- Or equivalent professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
Join the booming IT industry. Gain real, practical experience. Develop your problem-solving skills. Learn hands-on so you’ll be ready for the workforce. You’ll work on an industry project in your final year. Our students learn by building real software, apps and products.
What you will learn
Information Assurance and Security
Security specialists are in high demand within government, commercial and banking sectors, who require skilled professionals to future proof information and network access.
Networking specialists are needed to meet demand as businesses and people upgrade broadband and adopt wireless technologies.
Programmers create IT solutions using a range of codes or languages.
Work in an area where information technology meets engineering. Put your ideas into action.
No Major: Design your Bachelor of Information Technology
Customise your degree and choose the subjects that most interest you.
Undertake a double major by completing an additional year of study.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =