惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Basic Cuisine Certificate (NZQF Level 2)
- 学费：NZ $12,500 for the entire...
- French culinary terms and definitions
- The use and care of cookery equipment
- Working in a safe and hygienic manner
- Food preparation and mise en place
- Work organisation and planning
- Introduction to French Cuisine
- French classical cooking techniques
- Variations of cooking methods
- Fonds de Cuisine and foundation sauces production
- Commodities - Product recognition
- IELTS 5.0
- 16 years old (no upper age limit)
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
The Basic Cuisine programme (Basic Certificate) opens the door to the adventures of French cuisine. From day one, you begin to master the basic skills: from how to hold a knife properly, to how to peel vegetables or how to truss a chicken. As the term progresses, techniques are layered on one another, and become more complex. Demonstrations become more menu-oriented, incorporating such elements as organisation, preparation, balance and timing. Students also learn how to use and integrate condiments, herbs and spices into their recipes producing a variety of flavours which complement the dishes prepared. As a solid grounding in basic cuisine, this programme is for beginners and experienced students alike.
Classes are taught across 3 - 5 days a week. Each day begins with 2.5 – 3 hours of observation in our state-of-the-art demonstration lecture theatre, followed by 3 – 4 hours of practical work in the specialised cuisine kitchens and 2 hours of self-directed theory, for a total of 24 hours per week. Assessment is achievement-based. A grade is awarded based on the cumulative marks gained. Students are assessed on practical skills at the end of each day. Summative practical and theory tests are completed at the end of each certificate. Students will receive an assessment schedule and detail about the assessment requirements at the beginning of the programme.
Anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in getting a basic understanding of the french culinary arts.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =