惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Basic Patisserie Certificate (NZQF Level 2)
- 学费：NZ $12,500 for the entire...
- Basic knife skills
- Basic doughs
- Introduction to creams and fillings
- Traditional desserts and cakes
- Classical techniques, basic decoration
- Masking and glaçage
- Introduction to yeast doughs (breads and sweet doughs)
- Basic French Pâtisserie terminology
- Introduction to chocolate work and truffles ( hand tempering and dipping)
- Introduction to sweet petit fours
- IELTS 5.0
- 16 years old (no upper age limit)
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
The Basic Pâtisserie programme (Basic Certificate) is designed to give you a strong basic foundation from which to build your skills and knowledge within the hospitality industry. This exciting course introduces you to the various concepts, properties and applications of Pâtisserie as you progressively learn to prepare a wide selection of cakes, desserts and pastries. The demonstration and practical sessions will lead you step by step through the basics of French Pâtisserie.
Classes are taught across 3 - 5 days a week. Each day begins with 2.5 – 3 hours of observation in our state-of-the-art demonstration lecture theatre, followed by 3 – 4 hours of practical work in the specialised cuisine kitchens and 2 hours of self-directed theory, for a total of 24 hours per week. Assessment is achievement-based. A grade is awarded based on the cumulative marks gained. Students are assessed on practical skills at the end of each day. Summative practical and theory tests are completed at the end of each certificate. Students will receive an assessment schedule and detail about the assessment requirements at the beginning of the programme.
Anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in getting a basic understanding of the French culinary arts.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =