惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
科学Certificate in Exercise Science (Level 5)
- 学费：$20,500 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Learn about anatomy, exercise physiology and nutrition
- Carry out fitness testing
- Practice specialized training methods eg agility, plyometrics and speed
- Gain knowledge in resistance training and programme design
- Learn to provide group training, coaching and group exercise
- Develop industry-relevant business skills
- Participate in an industry work placement
- Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Sports Coordinator
- Health and Nutrition Promoter
- 50 credits NCEA at Level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of 3 subjects, including English, Sciences (from Biology, Chemistry and Physics) and one other subject.
- Or equivalent personal, practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
- You will also need a current comprehensive Certificate in First Aid or have completed one by the end of Trimester One, Year 1 and have the physical capability to complete the programme.
Get the skills you need to work in sports and fitness. Study anatomy and physiology to understand what is happening in a sportsperson’s body. Learn nutrition and fuel the body with healthy foods. Design effective exercise programmes.
What you will learn
Further study options
Diploma in Exercise Science
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =