惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
应用管理研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Applied Management
- 学费：$18,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Learn the history of business development in New Zealand
- Understand international influences on business practice
- Apply specialist knowledge at organizational and strategic levels in a range of industries
- Adapt business decisions to suit a constantly changing global environment
- Work effectively in team environments, as both a leader and follower
- Use technology and communication systems effectively
- Complete an industry project
- Event Management
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategic Management
- General Manager
- Office Manager
- Project Manager
- Management Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Developer
- Marketing Manager
This one-year graduate diploma is designed for those with a bachelor’s degree or industry experience. Advance your knowledge of business practices. Develop specialist skills in an area that interests you. Gain insight into how managers operate. Motivate and mentor others.
What you will learn
Accounting; Sales and Marketing; Strategic Management (Intake: March, July & November).
Event Management; Hospitality Management; Human Resource Management (Intake: March & July)
A bachelor’s degree, or equivalent professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.