惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Creative Technologies
- 学费：$20,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- Choose a specialisation: Digital pre- and post-production; Animation Film; Workshop practice; Creative IT; Project management; Creative leadership
- Focus on industry-relevant projects
- Create and communicate design using sound, graphic or display media
- Be introduced to Toi 毛利 cultural art and design
- Enhance your knowledge through work experience
- Participate in an exhibition
- Digital Media Designer
- Concept Artist
- Digital 3D Modeller
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- TV Producer
- A bachelor’s degree in another discipline or equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
- You will also be required to submit a portfolio of creative work and attend an interview as part of the enrolment process.
- You will be required to have a high level of computer literacy in your given field of expertise.
Experience the creative industry. Enhance your portfolio with a collaborative and major independent project. Put your skills into practice at a creative workplace.
What you will learn
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =