惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Building Services)
- 学费：$19,750 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Develop an understanding of modern maintenance management practices, strategies and measures
- Undertake evaluation of energy use, energy efficiency and alternative sources of energy
- Apply engineering knowledge to select components and prepare design documents for water-based heat transfer systems
- Create designs for steel structures and the seismic restraint of mechanical plant using New Zealand Standards
- Investigate, design and apply knowledge of air handling systems
- Apply project management principles, concepts and techniques
- Complete an engineering project of your choice.
- Building Services Engineer
- Project Manager
- Maintenance Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a mechanical or related engineering discipline
- Or relevant practical, professional or educational experience
Building Services Engineers are in high demand. Develop skills in HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) design, project management and operational management. Increase your knowledge of sustainability and energy efficiency. Visit construction sites and finished buildings to examine current practice. Complete an industry project.
What you will learn
There is a real need for skilled and experienced graduates with a building services specialisation to design the next generation of high performance buildings. Graduates may undertake roles such as:
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no sub score less than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =