惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechatronics)
- 学费：$19,750 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Design, specify, plan, organize, and implement a mechatronic system
- Work with a team of specialists in the core technologies of mechanical systems, power systems, control systems and automation systems
- Integrate and test multidisciplinary mecha0tronic projects
- Evaluate alternative approaches to mechatronic system designs
- Plan the extension and upgrading of existing implementations
- Conduct risk management assessments including business impact analysis
- Product Designer
- Software Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
- Bachelor’s degree in an electrical engineering discipline (excluding a Mechatronics specialization).
- Or relevant practical, professional or educational experience.
Mechatronics combines mechanical, electrical and control engineering to design and produce smart technology products and processes. Design and implement a mechatronic system. Work with the core technologies of mechanical systems, power systems, control systems and automation systems.
What you will learn
Gain an overview of mechatronics with your compulsory courses: Mechanics of machines, Automation, Robotics, Systems and control, Embedded systems, Fluid power. Further your learning with your elective course: PLC programming, Instrumentation and control, Fluid mechanics. Complete an engineering development project to solve a real industry problem.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no sub score less than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =