惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Structures)
- 学费：$19,750 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Explore theories and conceptual design of different structures
- Develop a strong understanding of New Zealand codes
- Investigate the behaviour of structural systems and elements
- Design structures using timber, masonry, steel, and concrete
- Articulate understanding of real-world open-ended design issues
- Complete an industry research project
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- A bachelors degree in a civil or mechanical engineering discipline
- Or equivalent practical, professional or educational experience
Structural engineers are responsible for the design and build of a diverse range of projects. It is their vital work that ensures the safety of people who use everyday infrastructures.
What you will learn
The demand for skills in this area has grown as there has been increased local and global emphasis on improving standards and strengthening existing structures. This graduate diploma has been developed by WelTec in partnership with industry, for degree qualified engineers to learn specialised structural engineering skills.
Students may undertake roles such as design engineering or project management. There is a real need for skilled and experienced graduates with structural qualifications. There are a large number of projects being undertaken to ensure buildings and other infrastructure meet the new earthquake standards.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no sub score less than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =