惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Water and Waste)
- 学费：$19,750 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected February-2019
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Design, specify and plan implementation of water and waste systems
- Learn how to treat surface and ground water sources to make drinking water
- Understand disposal of water treatment plant wastes in an environmentally friendly manner
- Gain skills to treat community and industrial wastewater and storm water
- Consider social, political and environment impacts
- Learn about physical, chemical and biological processes in engineering – including aeration, sedimentation, filtration, biological treatment, disinfection and waste water processing
- Design Engineer
- Project Manager
- Project Planner
Improving and protecting water quality is a global issue. Explore theories and conceptual design of systems to make drinking water and dispose of water treatment waste.
What you will learn
Gain an overview of water and waste engineering with your courses. Learn advanced water systems, Urban drainage systems, Alternative waste treatment, Water resource engineering, Hydrology and erosion management. Complete an engineering research or development project.
Bachelor’s degree in a civil engineering discipline (excluding a water and waste specialisation), or relevant practical, professional or educational experience.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no sub score less than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =