惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance and Security
- 学费：$18,500 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Understand information security and assurance within an enterprise system
- Recognize and assess cyber threats
- Learn how to carry out incident response and digital forensic activities
- Learn the design requirements of secure systems
- Gain technical skills to conduct security tests against networks
- Digital Forensic Investigator
- IT Security Consultant
- Security Testing
Gain a comprehensive understanding of information security and maintenance. Learn how to integrate security policy, practices and technologies into operational structures. Explore the principles of survivability and information assurance.
What you will learn
Gain an overview of information assurance, digital security, computer crime and response with your compulsory courses.
Degree in computer science or IT, or equivalent, preferably with networking or relevant experience.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =