惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
信息技术研究生文凭Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
- 学费：$18,500 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of information security
- Develop and test software
- Learn about systems engineering
- Understand database design and implementation
- Learn about human computer interaction
- Manage information systems
- Gain skills in software development (Java)
- Apply techniques and technology to complete an applied project
- Project Manager
- IT Business Analyst
- IT Security Consultant
- Database Manager
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
- Or equivalent professional or educational experience in the IT industry
You'll focus on an applied project. Develop specialist skills. Options include project management, Software development, Testing, Database systems, Networking, Programming, Information assurance, Security.
What you will learn
Plan and manage your own project for your compulsory courses. You'll also choose six electives (from a total of 10) to really specialize in an IT area.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =