惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Intermediate Cuisine Certificate (NZQF Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $11,500 for the entire...
- Product origins and influences on French regional cuisine
- Perfecting professional kitchen skills
- More advanced technical cuts and presentation
- Food presentation techniques for platters and plates
- Further developments in personal creativity and discipline
- Introduction to Charcuterie
- Prepare and cook simple hot and cold desserts
- Preparation and service of restaurant meals
- Career preparation and workplace communication
- Commodities - Receiving and storage
- IELTS 5.5, with no band lower than 5.0
- 16 years old (no upper age limit)
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
The Intermediate Cuisine (Intermediate Certificate) programme introduces you to classic French regional dishes through which you will apply the techniques introduced in the Basic level programme. Through practice and repetition, you begin to perform tasks more easily and instinctively. Intermediate Cuisine emphasises the importance of mise en place: understanding, organisation and production. Demonstrations highlight various kinds of presentations from platter to plate.
Classes are taught across 3 - 5 days a week. Each day begins with 2.5 – 3 hours of observation in our state-of-the-art demonstration lecture theatre, followed by 3 – 4 hours of practical work in the specialised cuisine kitchens and 2 hours of self-directed theory, for a total of 24 hours per week. Assessment is achievement-based. A grade is awarded based on the cumulative marks gained. Students are assessed on practical skills at the end of each day. Summative practical and theory tests are completed at the end of each certificate. Students will receive an assessment schedule and detail about the assessment requirements at the beginning of the programme.
Anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in getting a basic understanding of the french culinary arts.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =