惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
Intermediate Patisserie Certificate (NZQF Level 3)
- 学费：NZ $11,500 for the entire...
- Variations on restaurant desserts, including soufflés
- Savoury and sweet petit fours, classic and contemporary presentations
- Introduction to Viennoiserie (croissants and brioches)
- Mastering Bavarian Creams and mousses
- Caramel and nougatine (use of these components to assemble and decorate a croquembouche)
- Develop chocolate hand tempering and dipping skills
- Introduction to show pieces (chocolate centre pieces and celebration cakes)
- Artistic and decorative skills
- IELTS 5.5, with no band lower than 5.0
- 16 years old (no upper age limit)
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
Intermediate Pâtisserie (Intermediate Certificate) is based on practice and repetition. As you begin to master important technique, such as making a sponge cake or Bavarian Cream, your proficiency will allow you to focus on decoration of your cakes. You will also be introduced to basic concepts of making show pieces such as chocolate piping and casting, using caramel and nougatine and preparing restaurant style desserts. Under the guidance of our chefs students are able to develop artistic skills necessary to prepare and decorate a variety of French desserts and pastries.
Classes are taught across 3 - 5 days a week. Each day begins with 2.5 – 3 hours of observation in our state-of-the-art demonstration lecture theatre, followed by 3 – 4 hours of practical work in the specialised cuisine kitchens and 2 hours of self-directed theory, for a total of 24 hours per week. Assessment is achievement-based. A grade is awarded based on the cumulative marks gained. Students are assessed on practical skills at the end of each day. Summative practical and theory tests are completed at the end of each certificate. Students will receive an assessment schedule and detail about the assessment requirements at the beginning of the programme.
Anyone over the age of 16 who is interested in getting a basic understanding of the French culinary arts.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =