惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Creativity (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $7,500 for the entire...
- Extend and explore concept drawing and illustration skills
- Learn fundamental digital camera operation skills – aperture, shutter speed, composition and lighting
- Enhance images using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Be introduced to filmmaking through video camera operation, recording techniques and editing software
- Experience digital innovation - operate a laser cutter, 3D scanner, 3D printer and drawing tablet
- Create 2D and 3D projects using digital drawing tools and workshop technology
- Digital 3D Modeller
- Digital Media Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Screen Printer
- Fine Artist
- NZ Diploma in Creativity
- Bachelor of Creativity
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
Develop your skills in a wide range of creative disciplines. You’ll learn about art and design, illustration, digital media, photography and film. Develop skills in digital modelling and 3D printing. Start to build a professional portfolio.
What you will learn
Hands-on design processes ranging from initial concept drawings and mock-ups, through to model making using physical and digital techniques
Fundamentals of 3D digital modelling, laser-cutting, Photoshop, illustrator and other design software
Photography and video work, including operating and editing fundamentals
Produce a body of work that encompasses skills and processes learnt throughout the course
Further study options
NCEA level 2 or equivalent qualification/work experience and evidence of suitability based on a portfolio of work.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.