惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,625 for the entire...
- Gain knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
- Understand the essentials of computer applications and networks
- Learn business analysis and database management
- Develop skills in web design
- Work on software development
- Plan and manage IT projects
- Computer Support
- Help Desk Liaison
- 40 credits at Level 2 or above
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above
- Or relevant qualification
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
Learn basic PC maintenance such as how to install, configure and maintain office network computers. Develop your understanding of the internet and gain foundation knowledge of automated office applications.
What you will learn
Further study options
Bachelor of IT
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =