惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Certificate in Make-Up Artistry (Level 4)
- 学费：$20,900 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Te Kahui Auaha Campus
- Day make-up, fashion make-up, runway make-up and accompanying hair-styling techniques
- Editorial/photographic make-up and styling
- Character/period make-up and styling
- Special effects make-up and body painting
- Character and aging make-up and hair applications
- Male make-up
- Wig and prosthetic application, facial hair trimming and application
- Portfolio development
- Business skills
- Practice professionalism and customer service
- Make-up Artist
- Make-up Counter Salesperson
- Fashion Make-up Artist
- Film Make-up Artist
- Stage Make-up Artist
Learn fashion and special effects make up. Editorial. Photographic. Runway make-up. Stage make-up. Hairstyling. Do wig and facial hair applications. Body painting. Gain business skills. Get involved in Te Auaha shows. Work on film sets. Be part of our World of Wearable Art team. Learn in the heart of New Zealand's film and creative industries.
What you will learn
Work as a make-up artist or counter salesperson at cosmetic companies and department stores. Enter the creative industries and work in film and TV, stage production or on photo shoots.
Successful completion of New Zealand Certificate in Makeup and Skin Care (Introduction) (Level 3), Or New Zealand Certificate in Makeup and Skincare level 3, Or relevant experience in makeup artistry
You will be required to have a makeup kit and digital camera for photographic work.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =