惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Operations Endorsement) (Level 4)
- 学费：NZ $9,850 for the entire...
- Increase your knowledge of business operations including accounting systems
- Gain an understanding of destination marketing
- Develop skills in staff management
- Learn about health and safety requirements
- I-site Host
- Tourist Attraction Host
- Tourist Attraction Duty Manager
- A minimum of 40 credits at Level 2 or above
- A minimum of 10 literacy credits at Level 1 or above (as specified in the NZQA list) made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- A minimum of 10 numeracy credits at level 1 or above (as specified on the NZQA list)
- 授课校区：Wellington CBD Campus
Focus on the business side of tourism. Take part in a class field trip to Queenstown. Plus visit local attractions during your study. This programme builds on the Level 3 Certificate in Tourism and Travel.
What you will learn
There are opportunities here and overseas in a wide range of areas such as theme parks, rental and accommodation businesses, adventure and tourism, travel agents and information centres.
Or equivalent academic qualification; or New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 3) (Travel and Tourism).
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =