惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
商科商科文凭Diploma in Business
- 学费：$18,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Gain an understanding of company financial statements
- Analyse financial statistical data
- Be introduced to commercial law and contracts
- Understand contemporary economic principles and theories
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of management
- Explore and apply marketing principles
- Develop problem-solving and business communication skills
- Gain business computing skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Team Leader
- NZIM Diploma in Management (Level 5)
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- 50 NCEA credits at Level 2 or above, with at least 12 credits in each of three subjects
- Literacy- 8 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 4 credits in reading and 4 credits in writing
- Numeracy- 14 numeracy credits at Level 1 or above
Open up options in a range of roles. Learn key business skills in accounting, economics, commercial law, management and more. Build your own diploma. Apply what you learn on real-world projects.
What you will learn
Gain an overview of business with compulsory courses in your first year. Advance your learning in your second year with elective courses from different areas. Business finance. Strategic communication. Marketing research. Human resources. Leadership.
Achieve a nationally-recognised qualification. One that's endorsed by the New Zealand Institute of Management and the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants.
Further study options
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =