惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced)
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
- Learn how to design, develop, plan and cost menus
- Manage staff and resources to achieve targets
- Present your dish ideas using best-practice contemporary techniques and advanced culinary skills
- Introduction to staff management
- Kitchen, operational procedures
- Work-integrated learning
- Food production supervision
- Global cuisine influences and techniques
- Traditional larder techniques
- Sustainable practices
- Modern larder preparations
- Kitchen Manager
- Sous Chef
- Executive Chef
Prepare yourself to manage a kitchen. Build on your culinary abilities focusing on either cookery or patisserie. Develop skills that will allow you to move up to a supervisory role and run a commercial kitchen. The programme is designed for those already in industry or students wanting to develop further skills.
What you will learn
This qualification is the New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced) - Cookery strand.
WelTec has aligned this programme with the internationally recognised City and Guilds Advanced Diploma in Food Preparation and Cookery (Supervision).
For international students, this course can be aggregated with the New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4) as a combined two year programme.
Perfect if you have long-term career aspirations for any of the following positions:
New Zealand Certificate in Cookery Level 4, or equivalent.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =