惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
工程New Zealand Diploma in Engineering
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Report production
- Engineering management
- Land surveying
- Civil and structural drawing
- Highway engineering
- Geotechnical engineering
- Traffic engineering
- Water systems
- Waste systems
- Fluid mechanics
- Electrical and electronic principles
- Power engineering
- PLC programming
- Computer programming
- Electrical machines
- Fluid mechanics
- Thermodynamics and heat transfer
- Strength of materials
- Manufacturing processes
- Engineering Technician
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- NCEA Level 2, and a minimum of 48 credits at Level 2 in four subjects including at least 12 credits in mathematics (preferably achievement standards in algebra, calculus or trigonometry)
- Or equivalent qualifications (e.g. International Baccalaureate or Cambridge)
- Or equivalent credits from appropriate trades training and/or demonstrated skills and experience
Become an engineering technician. Put engineering theory into practice and perform technical operations to the engineering standards. Choose a specialist field in either civil, electrical or mechanical engineering.
What you will learn
Depending on which discipline you are enrolled in, you'll study:
You'll focus on gaining the skills and attributes of an engineering technician. We use the Institution of Professional Engineers New Zealand (IPENZ) graduate profile for a technician, which is benchmarked internationally to the Dublin Accord.
Further study options
You can cross-credit papers towards the Bachelor's degree.
Bachelor of Engineering Technology
If you do not have NCEA Level 2 or equivalent, you can gain entry if you successfully complete the Certificate in Foundation Studies (Engineering).
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =