惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
New Zealand Diploma in Hospitality Management
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Wellington School of Hospitality Campus
- Grow your understanding of the hospitality sector
- Develop your management and supervisory skills
- Build your knowledge in accommodation management, business operations and human resources
- Be part of a team that plans, delivers and then evaluates a real life event
- Gain your Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)
Fast track your career and increase your prospects of becoming a hospitality manager. Enhance your knowledge of food and beverage and accommodation management. Cover business operations, gain supervisory skills and work with a team to plan and execute an event.
What you will learn
At least 60 credits at Level 4 in an appropriate field, or relevant industry experience.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =