惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
旅游管理New Zealand Diploma in Tourism and Travel
- 学费：$19,750 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Wellington CBD Campus
- Learn about the different aspects of the tourism industry and its importance to New Zealand and the economy
- Develop expertise in planning an event
- Grow your marketing and communications skills
- Field trip to investigate how a region develops and promotes its tourism activities
- Develop business plans for new enterprise
- Developing people and systems for business
- Tourist Attraction Manager
- I-site Host
- Tourist Attraction Host
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- 10 credits NCEA Level 2 literacy or above – 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing (as specified on the NZQA list)
- 10 credits NCEA Level 1 numeracy, or above (as specified on the NZQA list)
Learn about current business practice, event planning and people development. Travel to a regional destination to learn first-hand from local tourism providers. Study the industry, business systems and business development. Benefit from small classes. Learn from experienced tutors.
What you will learn
Further study options
Major in hospitality management. Run hotels, attractions and more.
NCEA Level 3 - including 3 approved subjects at Level 3 (as specified on the NZQA list) made up of 14 credits each or two approved subjects made up of 14 credits each plus a minimum of 14 credits in Tourism at Level 3.
Or a Level 4 qualification in a related field (for example – NZ Certificate in Tourism Level 4); or relevant personal, practical, professional or educational experience.
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =