惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
旅游管理NZ Certificate in Tourism (Tourism and Travel) - Level 3
- 学费：NZ $9,850 for the entire...
- Gain an introduction to the fundamentals of travel and tourism
- Learn practical skills in customer service
- Gain experience in ticketing and reservations
- Gain an understanding of marketing
- Tour Guide
- Travel Agent
- Airport Customer Service Attendant
- Hotel Team Member
- Tourist Attraction Host
- A minimum of 40 credits in NCEA Level 1
- 10 literacy credits at Level 1 or above (as specified on the NZQA list) made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- 10 numeracy credits at Level 1 or above (as specified on the NZQA list)
- 授课校区：Wellington CBD Campus
Gain foundation skills to enter the tourism industry. Experience the industry with a field trip to Rotorua and many local visitor attractions. Build customer service skills. Learn to use the reservations software Amadeus that is used by the industry - from airlines to rental car companies to hotels.
What you will learn
There are many opportunities here and overseas with roles in tour guiding, visitor centres, tourist attractions, airlines, rental car companies, hotels and cruise ships.
Further study options
New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 4)
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 5.5 overall with no sub score less than 5.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 46 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade C or CAE with a score of 47; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 42; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =