惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
NZ Diploma in Construction - Quantity Surveying
- 学费：$19,250 NZD Per Year
- 开学时间：Expected March-2019
- 授课校区：Wellington Institute of Technology
- Understand cost estimation and how to create preliminary cost estimates and cost plans
- How the principles of published data relate to the provision of services for a project
- Measure and manage quantities of resources
- Gain skills in administering contracts and how to value building works
- Know how to prepare a construction project for quantity surveying
- Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying Technician
- Construction Quantity Surveyor
- Building Inspector
- Contract Administrator
- 50 Credits at level 2 or above with at least 12 credits in each of English, Math’s and Science subjects.
- Or achieved a level 3 or 4 qualification in a related field.
- Or equivalent relevant experience of an appropriate kind.
Get into a well-paid career. Gain skills in high demand. Learn about quantifying projects, estimating building costs and materials, and tendering and administering contracts. Work in an office and on-site. Get the best of both worlds. Many of our students get part-time work in the industry in their second year. WelTec also has an industry mentoring programme so you can get a feel for the field.
What you will learn
This qualification meets the academic requirements of the New Zealand Institute of Building and provides entry as an affiliate member to the New Zealand Institute of Quantity Surveyors.
English language requirements:
IELTS score of 6.0 overall with no sub score less than 5.5; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade B; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 50; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 4 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =