惠灵顿理工学院/Wellington Institute of Technology
信息技术研究生文凭Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology
- 学费：$21,250 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Wellington CBD Campus
- Gain specialist knowledge in a chosen research area
- Learn effective project management
- Cyber ethics
- Multimedia application development
- Network security and forensics
- Information management
- Information assurance
- Network fundamentals
- Project Manager
- Security Engineer
- Software Developer
- Network Manager
- IT Systems Analyst
- Database Manager
- A bachelor's degree or postgraduate qualification in Information Technology or related subject with at least a B grade average at Level 7 or 8.
- Or have the acquired skills and knowledge through relevant work or professional experience.
Gain an edge for your career. Develop advanced knowledge in specialist areas. Work effectively in a team environment. Take on leadership roles.
What you will learn
Elective options include:
English Language Requirements:
IELTS score of 6.5 overall with no sub score less than 6.0; TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 79 (with a writing score of 21); Cambridge English Test - FCE with a pass at Grade A or CAE with a score of 58 or CPE with a score of 45; Pearson Test of English (Academic) - PToE (Academic) score of 58; New Zealand Certificate in English Language (NZCEL) - Level 5 with the Academic endorsement.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =