新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
Bachelor of Nursing (Level 7)
- 课程级别：学士学位/Bachelor's Degree（7级）
- 学费：$21,982 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Community agencies
- 毛利 health education
- Iwi-based health centres
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Government departments
- Employment overseas
- The Nursing Context I: Society And Health
- Professional Nursing I: An Introduction
- Bioscience for Health Professionals I
- Bioscience for Health Professionals II
- Skills for Nursing I: The Fundamentals
- Person Centred Care I: Communication Skills
- Learning and Teaching
- Clinical Practice (Introduction)
- The Nursing Context II: Health Care Systems
- Professional Nursing II: Practice Requirements
- Nursing Science and Practice I
- Nursing Science and Practice II
- Skills for Nursing II: Advancing Practice
- Person Centred Care II: The Mental Health Context
- Clinical Practice (Medical/Surgical)
- Clinical Practice (Mental Health)
- The Nursing Context III: Primary Health Care
- Professional Nursing III: Preparing for Registration and Beyond
- People with Acute and/or Complex Care Needs: A Partnership Approach
- People with Life-long Conditions: A Partnership Approach
- Skills for Nursing III: Evidence for Practice
- Person Centred Care III: The Health/Illness Experience
- Clinical Practice (Primary Health Care)
- Clinical Practice (Transition)
Let UCOL help give your nursing career the best start. It’s the personal approach from our industry experienced lecturers that sets us apart and gives UCOL’s Bachelor of Nursing graduates an excellent professional reputation both here and overseas.
UCOL's Bachelor of Nursing will provide you with learning opportunities that enable you to become an effective registered nurse, providing competent, comprehensive nursing care.
When you enrol in UCOL’s Bachelor of Nursing programme you'll be assigned you your own personal tutor to guide you right through your nursing journey. They’ll support you through the curriculum, which includes up to 160 hours of clinical placements in your first year. Later in the programme these clinical experiences will include primary health care, medical and surgical, and mental health settings.
For over 30 years, UCOL’s Nurse Education Team has ensured industry relevant education to prepare graduates for a professional career as a registered nurse.
Career & Study Outcomes
Year 1 (Level 5) papers include:
Year 2 (Level 6) papers include:
Year 3 (Level 7) papers include:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
International students will be assessed on a case-by-case basis to ensure they meet New Zealand University Entrance requirements. In addition, in accordance with NCNZ (2012b) and the Health Practitioners Competence Assurance Act [HPCA] (2003) requirements, international students whose first language is not English, or who come from a country where the general medium of instruction is not English, will be required to provide documentary evidence of proficiency in English (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS with a score of 6.5 (Academic) in all bands, (or equivalent, including TOEFL), achieved in one sitting authorised by the awarding body and which is within the preceding two years at the time the student’s application is received and stamped by Registry.
Applicants under 20 years of age:
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =