新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
设计Diploma in Interior Design (Level 5)
- 学费：$20,930 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Design and decorate new residential, and existing residential, interior spaces, taking into account the aesthetic, creative, functional and safety requirements of the brief;
- Understand and analyse design problems and generate original, creative solutions;
- Liaise with clients as a professional consultant, identify their needs and then facilitate them through concept, presentation and documentation;
- Advise clients on all aspects of residential interior design, including but not restricted to hard and soft furnishings, colour applications, lighting and décor accessories; present interior design concepts to clients for residential applications using a range of techniques, media and technologies including but not restricted to drawing, draughting, measuring, calculating, computer-aided design, making and presenting colour and sample boards;
- Supervise the execution of residential interior design projects through project management and site inspection;
- Work in partnership with professionals in associated fields, including but not restricted to architects, engineers, landscape architects, graphic designers, artists and interior décor consultants;
- Follow procedures necessary to set up and conduct an interior design practice; develop and maintain a knowledge of sources of related products and a network of reliable suppliers, contractors and associated professionals;
- Apply knowledge of manufacturing, construction and fabrication processes relating to the development of residential interior spaces.
- Bachelor of Applied Visual Imaging
Turn your creative talents into a professional career as an interior designer with UCOL’s Diploma in Interior Design.
In this one-year interior design diploma you will gain the technical and practical skills to transform creative design ideas into a reality.
Learn from award-winning, industry experienced lecturers who will provide you a comprehensive foundation in all aspects of residential interior design including: studying colour, history of interior design, furnishings, drafting, CAD, design theory, ergonomics, kitchen and bathroom design, building technology, materials, finishes and lighting.
Career & Study Outcomes
On successful completion of UCOl's Diploma in Interior Design, students will have the ability to:
You'll be a skilled and professional design consultant able to work in the residential or commercial sector, undertaking design projects for all kinds of businesses, including retail outlets, architects, spec house builders, and kitchen designers.
Graduates who wish to further specialise can enrol in:
Applicants under 20 years of age:
NCEA Level 2
Any prospective student (under 20 years of age) who does not meet the above requirements may request an interview and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Applicants over 20 years of age:
A person having reached the age of 20 years by the first day of the programme in the year for which admission is sought is not required to hold the above entry requirements and/or attend an interview.
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS Academic score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5 (or equivalent including TOEFL). IELTS scores used must be taken from a single IELTS Test Report Form (ie combining scores from more than one test is not permissible).
Under 20 years of age:
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =