新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
设计New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 3)
- 学费：$9,883 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Apply introductory skills and conventions in arts, craft and/or design to investigate and produce work.
- Apply creative processes and techniques to solve problems in response to a brief.
- Demonstrate introductory work practices in arts, craft and/or design.
- Collaborate with others, and reflect on, select and present work.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the cultural sector and creative industries within Aotearoa New Zealand.
- New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design (Level 4)
- Creative Processes
- Elective Courses - Students must choose ONE Elective Stream
- Two-Dimensional Studies
- Three-Dimensional Studies
- Digital Media
Discover your talent with UCOL’s NZ Certificate in Arts & Design, level 3. This inspiring hands-on programme is an excellent foundation to prepare you for further study in arts, graphic design or textile and fashion.
This is a hands on, studio-based programme which allows you to explore and gain skills in a range of visual arts, fashion/textiles and digital design mediums.
UCOL's NZ Certificate in Arts and Design Level 3 aims to provide a basic grounding in a range of design and arts media and is a good stair-casing programme for entry into higher level art and design qualifications.
Career & Study Outcomes
Graduates of the New Zealand Certificate in Arts and Design will be able to:
Graduates who wish to further specialise can enrol in:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
NCEA Level 1 or equivalent.
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5 (or equivalent including TOEFL). IELTS scores used must be taken from a single IELTS Test Report Form (ie combining scores from more than one test is not permissible).
Under 20 years of age:
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.