新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
商科New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3
- 学费：$9,777 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Provide administrative support
- Perform financial calculations, process data and produce information for business purposes
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders
- Work cooperatively within a team
- Contribute to organisational objectives
- Provide excellent customer service
- Contribute to problem-solving and decision-making
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour
- Self manage
- Comply with internal policies, and legislation and other external requirements
- Data entry operator
- Front line customer service role
- Contact centre operator
- Office support worker
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Online)
- Customer relations
- Administration and finance
- Business organisation
- Business communication
- Business data solutions
- Operational essentials
Immerse yourself in the world of business and gain the skills employers need in UCOL’s New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology).
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to contribute to the productivity and efficiency of an office in UCOL’s New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology).
You’ll develop technical and administrative skills that can contribute to improving performance and productivity.
Career & Study Outcomes
Successful graduates of this qualification will be able to:
Employment opportunities include supervised general administrative roles, such as:
Graduates who wish to further specialise can enrol in:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
NCEA Level 1 or equivalent
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS General or Academic score of 5 with no band score lower than 5 (or equivalent including TOEFL).
Under 20 years of age
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =