新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
New Zealand Certificate in Cookery (Level 4)
- 学费：$19,868 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Monitor and maintain health and safety, food safety and security practices
- Manage workplace and customer relationships
- Apply standard operating policies and procedures to work roles in a commercial kitchen
- Prepare, cook and present a range of cold larder dishes, hot kitchen dishes, and a range of patisserie and desserts employing complex preparation and presentation techniques.
- Commercial kitchens
- Commercial catering businesses
- Cafe kitchens
- Institutional catering
- New Zealand Diploma in Cookery (Advanced)
Develop your creativity in the kitchen and get hands-on work experience in our training restaurants and at events and functions with UCOL’s New Zealand Certificate in Cookery.
Go from novice to intermediate-level trainee, covering cold larder dishes, complex preparation and presentation techniques, hot dishes and a range of patisserie and desserts. Combine practical cooking skills with knowledge on how a professional kitchen is run.
On completion of this programme you will be eligible to sit in the examination for the International City & Guilds Diploma in Food Preparation and Cooking (Level 2).
Career and Study Outcomes
Successful graduates of UCOL's New Zealand Certificate in Cookery will be able to:
Employment opportunities include working in:
Graduates who wish to further specialise can enrol in:
UCOL Hospitality Schools are members of Chefs NZ, the Restaurant Association of NZ, active participants in the Manawatu Hospitality Awards, and each campus is well supported by our local industries.
NCEA Level 2 OR
Equivalent academic achievement OR
On a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Executive Dean
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS (or equivalent including TOEFL) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5.0.
Under 20 years of age
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.
= 新西兰小学申请问题集 =