新西兰联合理工学院/Universal College of Learning (UCOL)
旅游管理New Zealand Certificate in Tourism (Level 3)
- 学费：$9,934 NZD Per Year
- 授课校区：Palmerston North Campus (Main Campus)
- Confident communication
- Great customer service to enhance the visitor experience
- Knowledge of major New Zealand tourism destinations.
- Adventure tourism guide
- Airport customer service officer
- Airline flight attendant
- Cruise ship personnel
- Customer service officer
- Ski area staff
- Tour attraction guide
- Travel agent
- Visitor information centre staff
- Communication and Course Service
- Tourism Workplace Practices
- New Zealand Tourism Destinations
- Tourism and the New Zealand Economy
- NCEA Level 1 (including Literacy 10 credits and Numeracy 10 credits); OR
- Equivalent academic achievement; OR
- On a case-by-case basis at the discretion of the Executive Dean.
UCOL’s Certificate in Tourism is a fun, vibrant programme where you will learn all about tourism in New Zealand.
This one semester tourism course will give you the skills and confidence to communicate effectively with people in a variety of tourism settings.
You will learn what there is to see and do at different destinations around New Zealand, and the essential skills required in the industry including communication and customer service, tourism workplace practices, and itinerary planning. You will also gain an understanding of the role and economic importance of the tourism and travel industry in New Zealand.
So join the exciting world of tourism by starting your career at UCOL.
Career & Study Outcomes
Graduates of the New Zealand Certificate in Tourism will have a range of highly desirable employment skills for the industry, including:
Career options include:
The programme is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority under the provisions of the Education Act 1989, and Universal College of Learning (UCOL) Trading as Universal College of Learning (UCOL) is accredited to teach it.
International student applicants whose first language is not English must have an IELTS (or equivalent including TOEFL) score of 5.0 with no band score lower than 5. UCOL is a TOEFL iBT testing centre. The English Proficiency test is accepted for English language entry into all UCOL programmes.
Under 20 years of age
For international applicants under 20 years of age who do not hold NCEA, International Academic Qualifications Entry Criteria apply.